Mail box&Post box
Definition of stainless steel mailbox
Set of boxes for people to post letters. The postman opens the collection on time and sends it to the post office. Set up boxes for people to rent to receive letters. The recipient set up a small box in front of the door to receive letters. The mailbox made of stainless steel is called a stainless steel mailbox. Just like the door of a general community, there is a mailbox at the door of the company. Our company specializes in making this kind of mailbox. Of course, generally, the company and the school often make this kind of mailbox to provide employees. Use with students.
Five benefits of stainless steel mailbox
1. The stainless steel mailbox countertop is integrated and will never crack;
2. It is absolutely environmentally friendly without testing, because stainless steel is not synthesized with epoxy resin, and there is no radiation from natural granite;
3. Good anti-permeability, even if it rains, your files will not get wet.
4. It is easy to clean, no matter how many years it is used, it will never rust, and it will be cleaned with water.
5. It will never change color. The countertops of many other products will change color and become old after a long time. The advantage of stainless steel is that it is always new.
Letter box process
1. Cutting material selection, choose different materials of stainless steel, commonly used 201 stainless steel (indoor), 304 stainless steel (outdoor),
2. Color shears, bending machines and other machines are used for cutting, folding and polishing processing,
3. Carry out assembly welding,
4. Carry out frosting, wire drawing, sandblasting, etching and other surface treatments on the surface.
Product advantages and features: different sizes and specifications can be produced according to customer requirements, and creative designs can be made according to different environments, so that beauty and generosity can be integrated, and the environment and the box can be unified and coordinated. The overall design, unique craftsmanship, novel design, exquisite appearance and rich varieties.