Glass door lock set
Glass door lock is a home improvement material. As the name suggests, it is used for door locks on glass doors.
How to buy
1. It is best to choose glass door locks from companies with high reputation, stable quality and good after-sales service. The quality is not only guaranteed, but also perfect after-sales service.
2. When purchasing, check whether the markings and markings of the purchased product packaging are complete, such as the product’s implementation standard, grade, manufacturer name, address, production date, etc., whether the packaging is firm, and whether the contents of the manual are consistent with the product.
3. Check the tooth pattern of the key when purchasing, such as five key teeth, each key should have no less than three different key teeth, and the first tooth and the fifth tooth should try not to choose the deepest key tooth. , Facilitate the insertion and removal of the key and not easy to break.
4. Observe the appearance and quality of the product when purchasing, including whether the lock head, lock body, lock tongue, handle and cladding parts and related supporting parts are complete, whether the surface color of the electroplated parts and spray paint parts is bright and uniform, and whether there is rust , Signs of oxidation and damage.
5. When purchasing, check whether the use function of the product is reliable and flexible. Two or more products should be selected for comparison inspection. All keys must be used to test the switch. It is recommended to try each lock at least three times.
The current glass doors are generally frameless glass doors. If you want to install a glass door lock on a frameless glass door, you must use a special door lock. Normal locks are difficult to install on glass doors. Even if some locks can be installed, it will affect the appearance of the entire door. Electromagnetic locks can be installed easily with unique installation accessories and are beautiful and reliable.
1. Use the U-shaped bracket to install the magnetic lock on the frameless glass door. A glass door without a frame needs accessories to assist in installation. The installation method is basically the same as the surface installation method of ordinary doors, except that it is different when installing the iron plate in the third step. Put the U-shaped groove, rubber cushion and stainless steel gasket (on the side of the lock screw) on the glass. On the door, lock the glass door with a headless hexagonal screw, and then fix the iron plate on the U-shaped groove.
2. Use AB frame to install. First fix the AB frame on the glass door with special glass glue (or double-sided tape), and then fix the iron plate on the bracket.