Glass Door Patch Fittings for tempered glass assemblies[PF001,PF002,PF003]
Patch Fittings for tempered glass assemblies[PF001,PF002,PF003]
patch fitting refer to glass patch fitting, which are used to clamp glass doors with floor springs or earth shafts to make the door operate normally. It is widely used in glass doors and windows, bathroom doors, and shower rooms.
Classification of patch fitting: According to different functions, it can be divided into two categories: long patch fitting and short patch fitting
The door clamp can be divided into: upper clamp, lower clamp, top clamp, curved clamp, lock clamp, special-shaped door clamp
According to the material, it can be divided into four types: aluminum clips, zinc clips, iron clips and stainless steel clips
According to the fixing method, it can be divided into three fixing methods: three-level nail, card position and set screw
Common specifications of patch fitting
Glass patch fitting are generally suitable for 12mm glass. It can be applied to 8mm and 10mm thick glass doors by adding pad paper, and some patch fitting can hold 15mm thick glass. Kaida long door clip is suitable for thick glass doors of 12mm-15mm.
1. The door clip shell can be divided into three types: stainless steel, aluminum shell, and iron shell according to the material. Stainless steel is the best, aluminum alloy is the second, and the iron shell is cheaper, but it is easier to rust.
2. Surface treatment of the shell: mirror finish, sand finish, titanium gold, placer gold, rose gold, etc. Various surface treatments can also be oxidized according to customer needs.
3. Door clip castings generally use three materials: iron, aluminum, and stainless steel. Aluminum and iron are the most widely used. Aluminum has the highest price, the best use effect and the best service life. Iron parts are cheap, but because the materials are hard and the materials are easy to rust, some manufacturers use rubber or PVC materials instead to reduce costs.
4. Paper pads can be divided into paper pads, asbestos pads, non-asbestos pads and rubber pads according to their materials. The padding paper for the lock clip is 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, and the others are 2mm.
5. According to its purpose, the chuck of the door clamp can be divided into four types: lower chuck, upper chuck, top chuck, and curved chuck.
6. The lower clamp can generally be divided into JU (GMT) head, N (Xinxing) head, D (Dorma) head, B (square) head, and can be divided into stainless steel and carbon steel according to the material.
7. The upper, top, and curved chuck factories are generally made of zinc alloy. Of course, they can also be made of stainless steel or carbon steel with a small amount.
8. Door clamp screws can be divided into stainless steel and iron according to their materials. According to its use, it can be divided into casting screws, lower chuck screws, and upper (top/curved) chuck screws.