Our team has taken the lead in identifying your need to have locking options while desiring security. Our team thoroughly understands the importance of craftsmanship, quality, operation and long-term performance.
Similar to our offering of Small Format Locking Ladder Pulls (SFIC), we carry stock on a variety of Large Format locking ladder pulls (LFIC), yet in a slightly limited array of sizes.
Large Format locking ladder pulls (full size) rim designs provide more security options, excellent for financial and/or executive office spaces. Because so much confusion has been created in the marketplace today as it pertains to LFIC locking ladder pulls, our team of designers and engineers have alleviated the cause for guess-work in creating a finely honed rim housing template to receive your project’s specified core/lock.
A key component for our team has been to educate and effectively communicate to our clients, architects and installers, specific details pertaining to locking ladder pulls. To eliminate the concern and confusion around choices for Small Format Interchangeable Core (SFIC) and Large Format Interchangeable Core (LFIC), we have standardized the locking ladder pull design to accept either, with ease.
- Corbin, Sargent, Schlage, or Yale; tell us your desired core/cylinder and we will prepare your locking ladder pull with the exact interchangeable
- core housing to accommodate.
- Standard stock in the BSS (US32D) architectural finish
- Available in additional finishes: MBLK (US19), PSS (US32), Titanium Black, and ORB (US10B)
- Custom Finishes available per request
- Top and/or bottom locking available
- Available Rim housings: Schlage, Sargent, Corbin, Yale
- Complete complementing washers & spring loaded floor receiver
- Lever or thumb-turn actuator options + dual top & bottom locking configurations available
- 304 Alloy Stainless Steel Body and Tube
- Constructed in a custom “Lite” design, less weight – same integrity